BLOGGER'S MUSE OF OCTOBER "JHANINE"  

Wednesday, October 1, 2008







Hello everyone… :)

Im Jhanine Goyogoy, 16 years old, presently residing in Limay, Bataan. I am studying at Limay Polythecnic College taking up BS Computer Science.
I am a simple lady who appreciates simple things and kindness that are shown to me...
I can relate to people in all walks of life. I’m unique, intelligent, creative, easy-going, independent, honest, reliable, fit, have a great sense of humor and a great smile. I am friendly, confident yet not arrogant.
I know who I am, where I am, what I want, what I am doing, where I am going, and what I am capable of. I’m fun, full of life, always smiling and full of surprises.

I have a strong drive to stand out may be because I have a great ambition and desire to accomplish. I am highly competitive and want to be the best and the first in everything I do. Thank you for the time you spent in reading this post…Being the Blogger’s muse for October is really a pleasure. Thank you to those who voted for me..

Jhanine up closed







AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster