BLOGGER'S MUSE OF NOVEMBER "LEI"  

Sunday, November 2, 2008



Hi!!!

My name is Lorelei but my friends use to call me lei, sometimes they tend to call me hua tsi lei because of my Chinese appearance .. There was an instance when a Taiwanese approached me in their language, I just smiled. Then he was with his wife, a Filipina, so she interpreted if I’m an Oriental beauty, I replied, nope...But they thought that maybe I have a Chinese blood, to trace my roots......he,he,he...


Anyways, I am presently residing at Mariveles, Bataan. I am an Industrial Engineer, a wife and a mother to my 2 kids… Yeahh right, I am married .. sometimes people get shocked when they learned that I already have kids. It isn’t obvious daw kc eh hehehe so they would crack a joke and say “nakapeke na naman ako”.. Well it is not my fault either.. I’ll share to u my beauty tips later (just kidding) ..


I’ve learned a lot about life, maybe because of the adversity that I’ve been through. I am proud to say that I am a fighter because despite the trials, I remain standing...
I don’t let my frustrations bring my life to chaos because there is more in the world to see.

I want to give everything I could for my family. I want them to be happy.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster