BLOGGER'S MUSE OF FEBRUARY "Keenen"  

Sunday, February 8, 2009


Hi there…

I'm Keenen Pongan, a.k.a. ken, nen, love, kc. :D
I’m 16 years old, senior student of Bettbien High School. I’m currently residing here in San Jose City, Nueva Ecija.
I don't spill secrets or spread gossips.
Sometimes, other thinks that I'm snobby, but I'm just too deep in thought to pay attention to them. ^^
I can get along with almost everyone especially if I like them. =)
I excel at solving other's problems.
My family is the best gift for me, and they are one of my inspirations in life.
Having more true friends is a great thing for me.
I don’t want to be praise in front of many people; it seems my head will get bigger. :D
I’ve treasure everything, deeds or things.
I’m talkative person in a knowledgeable matter.
I can’t easily interpret signals of other.
I love helping others at all times, but I don’t tolerate others laziness.
I’m sharing anything I have (ideas or financial matter) in a positive way.
I hate cheaters and backbiters.
I love person who loves me too.
I love to play different kind of instruments like lyre, flute, piano and drum.
Taking good care of dog is one of my habits.
...that’s all I can say… :D
Thanks for the votes.
Again, I’m Keenen Blogger’s Muse of February.. :)
Bold


"Beauty is simply reality seen with the eyes of love..."






"Simplicity is making the journey of this life with just baggage enough."






"We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open."




"Teach love to those who hate, and let that love embrace you as you go out into the world. May the teachings of those you admire become part of you, so that you may call upon them. Remember, those whose lives you have touched and whose have touched yours are always a part of you, even if the encounters were less than you would have wished. It is the content of the encounter that is more important than the form."


AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster