BLOGGER'S MUSE OF MAY  

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Name: Sheila May M. Espero Female, 17, Single
Birthday: May 29, 1990
Location: Las Piñas, Metro Manila, PH
Hometown:
las piñas city
College:
Olivarez College Course: BS Nursing (Incoming 3rd yr)
Motto:
"
raindrops are bravest thing ever created by God. want to know why? Because they are not afraid of falling! ♥sheila♥"
Hobbies and Interests:
playing computer games , reading magazines (CANDY MAG MY BESTEST OF FRIEND and WITCH), surfing in the internet
Favorite Books:
WITCH special books
Favorite Movies:
twins effect, Alvin and chipmunks
Favorite Music:Sexy lady, Where is he, What about love and many to mention
Favorite TV Shows:GOKUSEN 2 ,which star are you from pero anf totoong title nun eh what planet are you from
Zodiac Sign:
Gemini
FRIENSDTER ACCOUNT:
http://profiles.friendster.com/sheilamaycutiegirl
About me: My Name is Sheila May Espero. I'm a simple girl who what to be a Registered Nurse some day and take good care of those who need to be care (of course hehehehe). But I should finish my study first and pass all my MAJOR subject. In present I am now a incoming 3rd yr next school year and maybe in the first week of June is our Coping day the moment where in our CI's (Clinical Instructor) will wear to us our cop for us to be able to have Hospital Duties. "I'm not a PERFECT girl. My hair doesn't always stay in place (that is very very true) and I spill things a lot. I' pretty clumsy (yup!) and sometimes I have a broken heart. My friends and I sometimes fight (TRUE) and maybe some days nothing goes right. But when I think about it and take a step back I remember how amazing life truly is ans that maybe. just maybe. I like being UNPERFECT." To those who voted me: Thank you to those who voted me. I appreciate that. Specially to my Best friend forever (ROANN) she help me to campaign and win in this competition. So Roan my BFF I would like to thank you for your support. If ever you need help just call hhmmm? Just take good care of your self. TO ALL THANK YOU. ♥sheila♥


AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


1 comments: to “ BLOGGER'S MUSE OF MAY

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster