Once upon a Seaman (again)...  

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I know most of us seaman are semanloloko but I will tell you something about this topic. Not all seaman are manloloko please understand. If all of us are Seamanloloko why does other seaman have a happy family that stays together and live together. We have rights to be respected like we respect others. Not only the seamen have manloloko but other courses and industries have manloloko too.

I was on a canteen of a training center. I was drinking a soda while playing my Rubik cube. The cashier there was nice and she was very respectful (di makabasag Plato). Her mobile phone rang and she answered the call. I didn’t listen to them because I was busy playing my Rubik cube and I understand the rule of privacy. I think the one who called the cashier lady was a seaman because the cashier said to the one who called her (ganyan naman kayong mga seaman eh mga manloloko). I was so shocked on what I’ve heard to her and I dropped my Rubik cube. I got her attention by staring at her but she smiled at me. She thought that nagpapacute ako sa kanya but deep inside I was boiling in angry. After she finished her conversation on her mobile phone then she asked me. Yes sir what do you what? I answered quickly and told her please don’t call the entire seaman that all seamen are seamanloloko. She asked why? I told her that I’m a seaman and naloko ako nga babae so you don’t have the right to say that we are all manloloko. She was so shocked to know that I’m a seaman. She never thought that I’m a seaman because I don’t have a looks of a seaman. I told here what’s the problem? Why are you calling us seamanloloko? She told me that the seaman who called her was courting her and the seaman want to get married with her and live together with her. The problem is the seaman has already had family and he has a 9 months old baby on his previous wife. The seaman told the cashier girl that she loves the cashier girl. The cashier girl doesn’t want that to happen so she didn't agree to the seaman talking about.

I told the cashier girl that don’t agree to the seaman because if the wife of the seaman caught both of you living together, both of you will go to jail and if you want some annulment it will be a long year process. I told her just don’t mention that all seaman are manloloko because there are seamen who've been fooled by there wives and beside be careful to say bad things to seaman because you are in a training center of the seaman. Even the instructors here are seaman too. The cashier girl didn’t know what to do and she couldn't speak because of what she has done. After I finished drinking my soda, I told her ok just take care and good luck. We know that there are some seamanloloko out there but the point is not all of us are manloloko. Like what I've said earlier even people with other courses and jobs are manloloko. I’ve been fooled before and I had already trauma with the person who has the same job as my ex-gf. I know not all of them are the same but I already had trauma on them .

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster