From bad days to good days  

Monday, April 21, 2008

(I just want to tell something about my terrible past). I remember when I have a heart problem. It’s just like all of the problems in the world are pressing me down to my last breath. I don’t know what to do but fight back but I really don’t have enough strength to fight all this problems. Every steps of the way are difficult to reach. One day it's like equivalent to 10 years every day in the row. I only want to make my self happy. I become loyal and honest to everything but I think it’s not enough to be loyal and honest in that situation.

This is my terrible experience in my life, a life of someone that doesn’t belong to the club. Love grows but I think the love is growing like a ghost plant. Ready to harvest but there is nothing to harvest. It shakes my whole body and soul in that moment. I don’t really know what’s going on. Something is different and I really don’t expect the changes. Months of sacrifices and pain, I become free. I don’t know where to go and I’m afraid to try again. People are people try and try until you die. I become cold and bitter to everyone. From Humans that surrounds me to the mosquito sucking my blood and I think that there will be no tomorrow for me. A dream of a nice tomorrow will comfort me till my last breath.

This is my last chance to prove that I can try again. I love again and hoping that this love will be forever. I want to grow and to be a father someday. Hoping to have a cute child will be hugging me when I end my contract to the ship that I’ve been working with. Everyday, lunch time will reach me outside of the street. I don’t have enough money to buy a food so I just drink plenty of water. This is whats happening to me because I’ve been blind before. Blind of something that will make me suffer. It’s all because of my wrong decisions that I suffer this tragedy. I don’t really have the idea that this will be happening to me. Thank you very much that I’ve learned my lesson.

I try to look forward and continue my path. From the bad day past, it changes to a very good day for me. All of my sufferings are ended to the drop line. I really don’t know that my cruel world will be changed by a very heaven place because of my wifey. I know that we will be having a lot of tests in our relationship but we will be ready for that. They say that destiny is destiny and path is my path. We are doing our path and destiny so we must strive hard so that our path and destiny will be successful. My life now is more energetic and peaceful. I don’t want to loose this happy moments from my wifey. We will be climbing the highest hill just to achieve our dream. We will be united for our dreams. 2 heads are better than one; these is our relationship helping each other and understand both of our dreams and needs. Thank you very much that you came into my life wifey.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster