Rubik Cube  

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It’s holly week and that means a one week holiday. Almost all of people want to have there vacation in there respective provinces. In our family, we are not vacation goers like the other families. We stayed a whole holly week in our house. There was no TV channel to watch but there are some TV stations that have shows but it’s not good as the shows in regular days. From 8:00 am to 12:00 midnight I was on my computer browsing the net, playing games, and downloading mp3’s. Then I decided to go to youtube.com because I remember what the person in LRT talking about.

There is a college guy who is playing a rubik cube inside the LRT. Then the other person told his friends that “hey you know what, in youtube.com there are some instructions on how to solve the rubik cubes. I ignore the guy what he said about (parang nagpaparinig kasi at mahangin masyado). It’s holly week and there are nothing to do so I just remember the windy guy in the LRT about the instruction guide for rubik cubes. As I watch the video in youtube I was able to write the entire pattern and the video said that memorize the pattern. I go to the living room to search to my rubik cubes. I see my mom playing the cube and I ask permission to borrow it because I’m watching the instruction guide about the cube and I want to solve the cube. My mother handed me the cube and I ran back to my room.

I study the pattern step by step for the cube. I memorized all what I need while I’m watching the video again and again. I’m getting excited when I see the pattern are effecting in the cube. As I solve the 1st and 2nd layer of the cube the big problem is to solve the 3rd layer of the cube. It was very difficult to built the 3rd layer and it’s very hard to see and follow the video in youtube because it was very fast and he is already a world record in cube so his reflexes in the cube was very fast. I didn’t surrender and give up to the cube. I want to solve the cube as the video instructed. From 8:00 am to 12 midnight I watch the video over and over again just to finish and solve the cube. It’s just a one step close to the finish to solve the cube and I was so excited but things come to worst. The cube was shatter into pieces like a fragile glass. It’s only a one turn of the cube and I will finish or solve the cube but it’s not the time yet. I shout at the top of my voice *&%$#@!^%$!!!!! Isang pihit nalang di pa ako pinagbigyan grrr!!!!

I’ve don’t have a choice but to buy a new one. I put plenty petroleum jelly inside the cube to protect all the gears inside of it. I start again from the start over and over again I follow the pattern on how to solve the cube. I was so happy when I finally solve the cube. It takes me 3 days to study to solve the cubes. I scramble the cube and repeat the pattern to the cube and I solve again the cube as fast I can. I want to master and build up speed on solving the cube so I practice harder and I became fast on solving the cube. My record as of now is 3 minutes and 18 seconds for solving the 3x3 rubik cubes. For now my friends record was 3 minutes and I’m practicing and mastering the pattern and repeat it so that I can become much faster than my friend.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Rubik Cube

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster