BLOGGER'S MUSE OF DECEMBER "JOY"  

Monday, December 1, 2008

Hi!!! everyone…..

My name is Lyka Joy Arcilla, 16 yrs old, a senior student of LNHS.
To those who don’t know me yet, I will just mention some of the adjectives that will best describe me. I am very kind humble and respectful lady who is always very serious with whatever I say or do.
I hate liars and also hate deceivers who play with feelings and think it's all fun.
I am a very straight forward lady who does things very well and always very straight. I believe in treating others as I like to be treated, with kindness, courtesy, consideration, honesty, respect, etc. I do not judge others, that is up to God and I am not prejudice unless it comes to someone’s negative (bad) character and lack of respect, courtesy, kindness, honesty, etc. I view others through their eyes, the windows to their soul (heart) not through their physical features or attributes. Actions speak louder than words with me.

It is my pleasure to be the Bloggers muse for December. Thank you to all who voted for me. It is an honor to be chosen.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster