BLOGGER'S MUSE OF JANUARY "Danielle"  

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hello...

My name is Danielle Domingo, 17 years old, a freshman Nursing student of
Centro Escolar University-Makati.

I enjoy life very much and believe that everyday is a good day. Being positive is a big part of my life.The glass is always half full.

My friends use to call me petchai, a lady with a joyful character, independent, optimistic, respectful, sensual and attractive.. I know how to speak my mind and get what I want, but I do so with a smile. I've been known to assess first impressions quickly (both personally and professionally) and generally do not waiver from my initial conclusion. I'm considered a very generous person in all aspects of my life especially in friendship and family. I've been told that I'm smart, beautiful and sensitive, although I also tend to be a bit modest too. I love pets sooo mucchhh and also enjoy going out to beaches...

I guess I've said enough about me....

So...this is Danielle, your buddy and the Blogger's Muse of January :)













AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


61 comments: to “ BLOGGER'S MUSE OF JANUARY "Danielle"

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster