Blogger's Muse of October " Corz"  

Thursday, October 8, 2009







My name is Maria Corazon Navarro(Corie/Owie/Maricor/Corz), . Im a person who takes life day by day. In every aspect of my life, I always make it a point to put GOD in the center. I love my Family very much they are my heroes. I strongly value education and it is indeed the great equalizer. I see life as a boot camp, we encounter blows, bumps and hurdles from time to time in such a way that strengthens us as person. Im Simple yet sometimes incomprehensible. Im a transparent person and I dont hide any emotions. What you see, you will definitely get. I love to smile and laugh because it increase one's face value and it has some magical way of lifting me up. You see? Im just a simple girl with complexities!!!





AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster