....oh it could be so nice, growing old with you  

Saturday, January 31, 2009



Hey guys... I want to share with you my favorite graphic. It is a picture of an old couple who remain in love with each other.

Love that’s lasted a life time. That’s what they have. Their pool of comfort, affection, and care is probably too deep for my comparatively inexperienced mind to even imagine.

Their love has lasted so long, and I can only assume has been through so much. Decades of being there for each other, of losing loved ones, having children, and then seeing them go off on their own. So many years of sharing each other’s world with only one another.

I wish my hubby and I will also last this much... :)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


25 comments: to “ ....oh it could be so nice, growing old with you

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster