Baby Maker  

Monday, April 21, 2008


I don’t really believe that this job exists. I’ve seen this on the news few weeks ago. The agreement is this, the woman will be got pregnant by a guy and if the woman will give birth to the baby the guy will get the baby and pay the woman about 40,000 pesos. They do this job because they are poor and they don’t have enough money to live everyday.

The news caster interviewed one of the baby maker and asked the baby maker why you do this. The baby maker replied with a soft voice, I do this because I don’t have a work and I don’t have enough income everyday. This is the only work that I know that I can earn a big money. The reporter asked who did this. The baby maker replied, there is a husband and wife that talk to me that if I agreed to become pregnant because his wife have a problem in giving birth. Before we do this his wife agrees to it without hesitation on his husband doing it to me. We do it in front of his wife and its ok to her just to have a baby after 9 months waiting. How much they pay you? They pay me 40,000 pesos when I give birth. For now they are paying me 2000 pesos a month for vitamins and milk for there baby. Sometimes when I’m alone I was talking to my baby that, baby sorry if I do this. I really need a money to survive to everyday life just be nice to your new mom and dad someday my baby.

Another baby maker was interviewed by the reporter. The reporter asked how old are you? The girl replied I’m only 14 years old. Why do you do this job and your still young? I don’t have enough money so I do this, I want to study and finish till college that’s why I do this baby maker. Who did this to you? A foreigner, He is giving me 10,000 pesos a month when we make this baby. He will pay me 10,000 pesos till I finish in college. When I give birth to the baby he will give me 50,000 pesos plus the 10,000 pesos a month for my studies. I know that this job is cruel but all I want is to study and finish in college. That’s all I want that’s why I got into this job. I really don’t have enough money to finished studying and baby maker is the solution from it.

From the story that we’ve been read, I know that it’s difficult from them doing this but they don’t have a choice. Sometimes helping each other is important so that nothing of this baby maker exist on earth.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Baby Maker

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster