Budol budol gang can't trick me.  

Thursday, April 24, 2008


I remember, when this gang wants to fool me but it didn’t work out. It was 1500hrs May 2003. I was going to NTC in Quezon City to process some important papers. I was on LRT Gil Puyat station when I meet this guy. He asks some questions and I answer him ok what is your question? He asked if I know some store that sales a video cam. I answer him that you can find a Video cam in malls here in Manila. He told me that he doesn’t know where the mall is because he came to Batangas and he want the video cam as soon as possible because his sister will be getting married to Japanese. I already think that this is a Budul Budol gang. As you take note to the following. His sister will get married to Japanese. Remember that Japanese when is going someplace he will bring his own video cam and that is sop. If they don’t have a Video cam from Batangas going to Manila there will be a Mall in the vicinity so he is just fooling around that he don’t know anything.

I told him that come and we will ask to the guard if there are nearest store of video cam here. He replied that Maybe we can ask to that guy. I look at the guy and he is just waiting to us that we will be asking questions to him. Kulang as arte ang lalaking nakatambay wala pa kasing star struck noon eh. Any way Hint number 2 you will not afraid to talk to the police man and security guard in asking question. We talk to the guy as I asked the new guy that hey do you know the nearest store here that sales video cam. He told me that yup I know where to get some video cam. We were walking to road going to Cartimar. Hint number 3 I don’t think that there will be a video cam in Cartimar because once a week I’m buying fish food in Cartimar. Cartimar is a petshop area. I just get along to them but they didn’t know that I already know what they are planning to me. Before we get to the Cartimar the new guy told us that hey it’s a great idea if I will go by my own in Cartimar so that you will not be getting tired in searching for the cam. The guy from Batangas agrees that we will be staying outside of the Cartimar. Hint number 4 if you will going to buy something you must be there so that you can choose what the best item. After a few minutes the new guy came back to us and told us that he already seen a video and the price is 15,000 pesos. The Guy from Batangas scratch his head and he told me that he only have 10,000 pesos. I told him that I don’t have a money here and wait can I see the brochure of the cam please. He give me the brochure of the cam and it was an old photocopy paper of the Video cam. Hint number 5 any store in the Philippines will be using a colored paper for there product to attract the costumers. The new guy told us that he will be going back inside and ask some discount. The Batangas guy agrees to the new guy. I deeply talk to the Batangas guy that I don’t have enough time to get along with you but if you really want some video cam. I will drop you in Glorieta and you choose different cam there. The Batangas guy don’t want to go to Glorieta and I told him, okay if that’s what you want I’m leaving and I have important matters to do so just talk to the other guy to buy you a Video cam. I ride a Jeep and proceed to NTC.

On the next day I talk to my co-utility in the office to tell him what is happened to be yesterday. As I’m telling the story infront of him. He just butted in and tell me is the 1st guy is a thin one? I told him yes and the other one is a fat guy and he always wears a baseball cap? I told him yes why do you asked? Then he just tells me that last week these two guys get his mobile phone in Monumento. They are asking about this video cam, same story as mine but they didn’t get me so they just waste there time on me. Nice experienced to me hehehehe..

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster