Never Stop Loving  

Sunday, April 27, 2008



Why I can't be happy? There was a time I asked myself with this question that remained unanswered for so long. I began searching for the answer but still couldn’t find it…


As I ruminate the times I laughed and cried, emptiness was still buried inside me. I felt sorrow.. my soul was mourning and my heart was still bleeding…Why can’t I just be happy? What wrong have I done to suffer ?


I prayed and waited for the right time.. Years have passed, I thought I knew the answer.. I supposed I was ready to love again but definitely I failed and got hurt once more. A lot of my sacrifices were never valued… love that was trashed into ocean… broken promises and memories that easily faded and gone… Haaayy….I couldn’t bear it anymore, depression almost killed me!!!


Heartaches made me numb… I couldn't believe in the word “forever” . I was ready to face my life alone, as long as my family is there. Despite the pain, I prayed and asked God to help me be a stronger and better person, be able to forgive the people who hurt me and teach me to love again…. Until one day, I’ve met a man who has the same suffering as mine.


Hmmmm…Is he the man I have waited and prayed for? Is he the answer to all my questions?


Well, we became friends and turned out to be lovers. We are best of friends.. we understand one another’s feelings and we love, respect and trust each other. I know that God has plan for us. Just be patient on waiting and never stop loving because it is a gift from God ..


Oooppsss…before I forget, the man I’ve finally met and the answer to my prayers is no other than my hubby, Ens. Orland M. Espero. Thank you for loving me. You are my happiness.. my life...and the man i’m gonna love FOREVER


I am grateful to have you.. I love you so much hubby koh…

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


1 comments: to “ Never Stop Loving

  • raki saniel
    April 28, 2008 at 4:04 PM  

    i see that you seem very special. You know the the crossing of many paths. i see that you saw what other people failed to see. That's something.

    i hope "forever" will never separate you. I hope "forever" you will remain faith to each other.

    at the end, some people are true, "The love that you take is equal to the love you make."

    be strong...and you're right, never stop loving.. tC!

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster