Dead ship  

Monday, November 3, 2008

June 22, 2008 it’s been 4 days that I didn’t receive any e-mail from my wifey. I was nervous maybe she already forgotten me and found a new one. I trust my wifey and I know that she will not do it. Sometimes even I have 100% trust there are some circumstances that I am in doubt because I’m not beside her. Seamen don’t have a chance when their love ones are stolen by another man. Sabi nga nila masmagaling pa daw ang magsasaka sa panliligaw kaysa seaman. Kasi ang seaman nasa dagat malayo sa kawalan. Pero ang magsasaka matapos lang ang trabaho sa hapon pwede na syang bumisita sa nililigawan nya.

No iridium load because the previous load that they send to us are all invalid so they are now investigating why and what happened to all iridium cards. Our e-mail has a problem. We cannot receive any e-mail but we can send but the message can’t send to there destinations. We’re sailing on North Atlantic Ocean. Visibility is good, Temp on dry thermometer was 19 and wet is 15. The wind is SSW force 6, cloudy skies. Our port of call is Canada and that is my first time to be in Canada.

Every 0730, 1145, 1245, 1445, 1645 and 2200 hrs. I always check my e-mail to read my messages from my wifey. I really love to read the message of my wifey and it takes my home sick away. The time is faster when I receive message from my wifey. It makes my days more happier and more brighter when I go to my work here in the ship. But for now the e-mail was jammed and we are thinking that our captain disabled or corrupted our e-mail. There were some misunderstanding about the crew and the captain. I observe that the problem was on the captain of the ship. He wants the rating work from Monday to Sunday from 0800 to 2000 hrs. I know there is an overtime that he wants to use the over time to make the ship more seaworthy. He just wants the ratings to work. He doesn't want the ratings go to rest so the harmonious on the captain and the crew had a gap. The rating speaks about the working time and the captain misunderstands the situation so he just removed the excess overtime of the crew.

For now I just want to go home because there’s no e-mail and iridium load. My home sick is getting worst from time to time because I couldn't receive message from my wifey. I really hate when the captain and the crew have gaps and the captain is doing some different things to disable the outgoing communication from our love ones. Wifey I love you very much and please understand the situation that I can’t send message for now. If we will be having a signal on our mobile phone I will send you SMS that our e-mail is bugged down. I hope our e-mail will be fixed as soon as possible and we can have communication again.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Dead ship

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster