Baby girl  

Monday, March 16, 2009

27 February 2009 at 0030 hrs I just finish relieving my duty to 2nd officer. We will be going along side early in the morning. Pilot will be board our vessel at 0700 hrs and we are at anchor in Ulsan South Korea anchorage area. Just 3.6 miles and 314 deg away form whaam chu light house. When I arrive to my cabin I put my tv tuner on my laptop just to watch television in South Korea (even I don’t understand there language). I browse the entire channel and I was amaze on the presentation of little girls. From moves and costumes they are so fascinating. They act like professional actresses. What I amaze is they are only from 4 to 6 years old little girls. They are so cute and because they are Koreans there eyes are just like a single line but they can see each other.
As I planning to get married when I come back to the Philippines. I and my wifey are having a hard time to think for the name of our future daughter (because wifey like to have a baby daughter first). She told me that she want a unique name and with 2 words. Sounds hard to think and we don’t know how to start. We just think of a girl name and put it all together. Some names are just ordinary names and some don’t match. Then I just told to my wifey how about Laila Angela? Then we observe the rhythm of the name and the name is cute for our future baby girl. Both of us agree to this name and we decide that this name will be the name of our future daughter. Dreaming of our future baby girl was so exciting. We want that our baby Laila Angela will be English speaking and smart. My wifey are planning to buy some costume for our baby girl and she will be dressed like a fairy or baby bee. Poor Baby Laila Angela even she doesn’t like the costume she can’t make an arguments to her mommy but look her mommy with cute big eyes. Just imagine our Laila Angela will be dressed like a baby bee or little fairy? I want my Laila Angela will go with the flow of fashion. I buy her a pair of expensive slippers. A havaianas slipper for my baby Laila Angela and I will buy her an expensive stuff toys from different country that her daddy will be going. A huge and large stuff toys for my baby girl and the stuff toys will be bigger that her. I don’t want her to feel what I felt when I was young. I belong to an ordinary family and I’m doing all my best just to work and earn better money for my future wife and baby girl. I spend almost all my life working aboard the ship. It’s ok for me if I didn’t see my baby girl grow. I just want to see her happy and its ok for me.
Back to the main topic about the little Korean girl performing live on stage. I record there performance and I would like my future baby daughter to be like them. They are so talented and smart on there performance. I hope you like this video.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Baby girl

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster