IDOL  

Thursday, May 15, 2008



I’m just an Ordinary man who wants to live and be happy everyday. My goal is to survive and create a family in the near future. I really don’t believe that there are some people who call me “IDOL” and it makes my heart jump when I hear that word. Thank you very much that you appreciate what I’m doing.

When I started to go to school, I’m one of the problems of my teacher. Let’s just say that I have a very low I.Q. My teacher call’s my mother every grading period. My teacher told to my mother that I must improve and I must study my lessons. My grade is below average and all I want is to pass. 74.5 yahoo!! Round of is 75% at least I pass. That was my motto 75 goes to Europe. When I was on grade one I always got zero in spelling. My teacher knows that I only know to spell DOG. Sounds freaky but its true. When I was on high school I always get the lowest grade. I really don’t like to study my lesson. I don’t do my home works I just play all day long. I just copy the assignment of my classmates. I’m always got the lowest on all my sit works and quizzes. I don’t give effort to my studies I just want to have fun.

When I was on college same routine I don’t study my lesson. I just copy my assignment and quizzes to my classmates. They told me that I must study my lesson to pass all my subjects and to graduate in college. Yeah! what ever! I just want to have a 75% and I will pass and graduate in college. I don’t think of anything but to have a 75% that’s all I want from my grades.

I having a hard time when I take my board exam last 2006. I know this lesson but I forget it. All of the questions are new to me. I want to pass the board exam but I think I cannot pass it. I don’t have enough time to study my entire lesson. Cheating is not allowed and I don’t have any chance to pass. Getting the average is hard to do. I try to study; I give all my effort even I know that I will not pass the exam. The examination was started I try to answer the entire questions. I really know that I will not pass the exam and so……. I fail to pass the exam. Better luck next time and study harder. When I join my vessel I bring along my entire reviewer. I study onboard the ship to try again to pass my license examination. I give all my effort that I don’t do before. I gain more knowledge on my subject matters. I really love to study and it helps me in everyday life onboard the ship.

I take my board examination last November 2007 I give all my effort and luckily I pass the examination. I was so happy to pass my license exam and I give all my effort on studying my lesson. I already gain 7 months here in the Philippines and all my savings are gone. I want to have a part time job to have an income for everyday. My bunkmates told me that try to apply in college school, to be a nautical instructor. It really freaks me out but I don’t have a choice but to try it. My parents don’t believe me when I told to them that I will apply to be an instructor Wish me luck! I try to apply on college school and believe it or not I was hired. I could not believe that I am now an instructor in college and I must be ready when I teach in front of my class. When I step on my classroom, I feel cold and nervous. I study all my lectures and discuss to them and they love it. They really like my teaching and giving ideas on the subject matters. I’ve got a high evaluation to my entire student. My comments are cooool very cool instructor Idol ko si sir, Okay lang sya magturo, I want 3/0 Espero to be my instructor again sobrang galing at cool syang instructor. From a Juan tamad become a book worm. We can change our self, I change my self and it helps a lot.

Another one is when I teach the PMI, Agro University and the Mindanao polytechnics cadets in Super ferry one. They ask some question and I answer it with a cranking joke on the side. It makes the student absorb the lecture faster when you put some joke on it. Sometimes they ask question about my personal life. I told them that I was a hard headed kid and I don’t what to study my lesson. I want to change and develop my self. I study my entire lesson and now here I am. I’m one of your instructor onboard super ferry. They were amaze on my past life that I change and it helps me. They told to me that I’m already one of there IDOL. I told them just study there lesson even nakakatamad but it will help you in your future when you want to be an officer aboard the ship. This is my life; I change because I want to grow. I change and I become an IDOL to all my students and I was flattered. Thanks to my entire student’s. I hope that we can meet each other again and I hope you will be manned your own ship.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


0 comments: to “ IDOL

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster