My HaPpIeSt BiRtHDaY eVeR  

Friday, May 30, 2008

May 29, 1990 exactly 5:15 pm a beautiful baby girl named Sheila May Espero (EHEM! THAT'S ME ☺). Last May 29, 2008 (YESTERDAY) I celebrated my 18th birthday. What ill you expect?! A PARTY?! A DEBUT PARTY?! Your WRONG!!! I didn't celebrate my birthday with a party as I wished. I don't like PARTIES!!! I' not kind of girl who wanted 18 ROSES, 18 CANDLES etc. All I want is a simple celebration with my friends. Especially with my Best friend WENDY (Yes! she's one of the candidate of Blogger's Muse for the Month of JULY).
I celebrated it in KFC it was a simple gathering with my friends namely; WENDY (my best friend), REA (my true friend), Ton, Mark C., Honey Hansel Sesuca (Honey, it's his real name huh!), Nelwyn, Eldrine, Lon, Kit, JB, Ahmil, Tyrone, Mareen and Ayan. I just want to say thank yo my friends for celebrating my birthday. ♥♥♥♥

Pictures of my birthday celebration:


















































































AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


0 comments: to “ My HaPpIeSt BiRtHDaY eVeR

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster