Beware on ATM Scam (Budol-Budol gang on ATM machine).  

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

As the technology grows, our world is getting computer generated. All of our works and equipments are now base on computers. In other country, even a single door is equipped with computer. Here in the Philippines we are now adopting the computer for our social life and works everyday. Philippines is now computer generated.

Did you know that here in the Philippines, there are criminals budol-budol gangs that are waiting in ATM machine and if you’re not lucky your ATM card will be caught and he will withdraw all your money. My father was a victim of this budol-budol gang last January 2009. Every month I am sending money to my parents here in the Philippines. I’m sending money for the construction of our house and helping them in financial needs. Then my father told me to minimize the use of ATM card and to don't put all my money in the ATM card. He told it to me hesitantly because he knew that I might get angry. That weekend, he went to Land Back Sucat branch beside Valley 2 Paranaque and the other corner is the barangay police outpost. He withdraws our money in ATM card and it is very dangerous to withdraw in there because in weekends there are no duty guards. Then according to my father story he was inserting his card and pinning the pin code and after that, there was a man who was talking to him. Just like hypnotizing my father and his card was captured by the ATM machine. Then the suspect told my father to go and look for the guard. My father knew that on that day there were no duty guards because it was Sunday. Without hesitation, my father followed what the suspect told him. He searched for the guard and just knowing that his ATM card was caught he went back to ATM machine to get his ATM card maybe it was released by the machine and when he arrived there, the suspect was not there and my father's ATM card was handed by the suspect. The suspect knew my father's ATM pin code because after a week the Bank let my father see the surveillance camera in the ATM machine. The surveillance camera was capturing video on blurred mode. Then while my father was pinning his code, the suspect was looking in the hand of my father to see the pin code. Then after that, same scenario was applied. The suspect told to my father look for the Guard and my father follow to the suspect to look of the guard but its Sunday no guard on duty. According to computer record the suspect withdraw my father money on that day but in different time. He withdrew twice to get the money he was so lucky because he got 60,000 pesos on my father's ATM card and the 30,000 pesos was my money that I sent to them. I am spending my life to work on the ship just to give them money. Other 30,000 pesos was savings of my mother. The suspect left 63 pesos on my Father's ATM card.

Fact and I know that you will tell me this. Why we don’t block our ATM card in that day so that the suspect can’t get our money. He gets the ATM card but he can’t get the money. Here is the answer, every weekends especially Sunday there are no guard and costumer assistance on that bank. Other fact that my father told me as he observes on the surroundings the suspect have his own gang and they are many. What he will choose his life or his ATM Card?

Every Sunday in Land Bank Sucat branch these suspects are waiting for their prey. Getting the ATM card of the innocent and poor victim he work for a month to have his money and use it for his needs. I don't blame my father that he loose the money but I blame the suspect. Why he can’t work? Why he can’t earn money on the diplomatic way? All people in the world are trying to get a high amount of salary to have a good life everyday. But other people don’t like to work beside they are getting the money of other people in sort stealing. As a victim, I hope this bank will read my blog and I hope that they will take action for there costumers and the safety of the people who are withdrawing money in the ATM machine of Land Bank Sucat branch. I know that karma is not sleeping and someday this gang will be caught by the police authority and put them to jail or they will be getting poorer or hit by a fast truck and crash there bones into pieces.



AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster