Dress me up  

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Here in the Philippines we are in the fashion. We dress our self on what are the latest trends. Cool trends and plenty gadget in our hands but actually we don’t have money on our packets (pasa load please sorry matamaan). If you don’t have the looks and the style you’re out of the clan. We Filipino’s love styles even we don’t have money in our pocket. Latest mobile phone and the latest in the trend worth 20 thousand pesos but when you inquire the balance of there mobile phone, checks operator services wow I’m impressed. Nice dress but the fashonista bought on the ukay ukay shop. When you work at the international ship you will know that the ukay ukay clothes was only a rug onboard the ship.

Lets all admit it, when you are on the Philippines if you are wearing slippers, ordinary clothes and you want to buy something at the mall you will not be entertained. Hello my flip flops are havaianas can you please read it? I’m not making story about the sales lady and sales man but to tell you frankly it’s stupid to not entertain some costumers that don’t have the looks of mayaman to buy there products. Look at the other side? The sales guys are only high school graduate and they only have 6 months contract and after 6 months they will be terminated on there jobs. Not like me as long I have my “PRC” licensed I will be in demand on my job. In shopping area this sales guys and ladies must not discriminate there costumers. We are costumers and even we are wearing bakya we will buy what ever we like. As I observed in my entire life working aboard the ship here in the Philippines are the most discriminated sales ladies and guys. Not like on the United States even you don’t buy there product they still entertain you with all there might and knowledge on there products. Here in the Philippines are different if you wear the latest trends and expensive dress you are the very important person. But if you wear an ordinary dress while shopping you will not be entertained but wait! My wallet is original Marithe Francois Girbaud and my money on my wallet are 10,000 thousand pesos only. Sometimes I was so sad on the sales guy’s attitude. They only look at the looks on the costumers. Rugs or first class dress must be entertained while on there duties. Luckily I have a good mood in that time and I didn’t react. I just imagine I will slap youre face with my dollar account. I don’t want to be mayabang but sometimes some of the sales guys don’t entertain there costumer because they don’t have the look’s of rich guys. Some seaman like to be on low profile like me I don’t dress like a rich guy but I dress like a poor guy that you don’t ever think of but I will buy you’re items.



AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Dress me up

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster