Half Crazy.  

Thursday, February 21, 2008


Half Crazy... Why do I say that I'm half crazy? It's because I suffered a lot of pain right now. I don't really know why it's happening to me. I give all, I love all, all of my all I already given to it. It's so hard to think why and how could I change myself. Yes I know I'm happy right now but there's something missing on it. I don't know how or when I will be recovered my self. Sometimes I told myself I'm ok now but deep inside I'm not. I know that I'm the only one who will help myself. I know the cure but I don't want to take it. I want to be like this but till when?
I wish this to end but I think it will not. I already have my phobia. Sometimes I fall but after a day my feeling will be gone because of phobia. I'm just a fragile glass on the table. Just one mistake and I'll be shatter into pieces. I know not all are alike but what if i try again but in the long run it will be the same hurt once again, same as what happening to me, I will hurt my heart again. I want to love but love doesn’t want me. I exert effort to have my love of a life time but in all of my hard work and patience it will be love.................loveless.
I want to get out of this; I want to be happy as other people who live in this heavenly called earth. How, what, when, and why. That's what I think of, when I woke up in the morning till I go to my bed. I just make my self busy everyday. I know that this is a lesson for me, first and last lesson in my life. I don't want to be like this but I want to be like this. I don't know how or what to decide. My heart is purely beaten and killed. I'm just a half crazy man on this earth believing that i will be cured or healed someday. This is my half crazy life...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


3 comments: to “ Half Crazy.

  • vhien
    February 22, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

    This comment has been removed by the author.

  • vhien
    February 22, 2008 at 9:32 PM  

    hello..^_^
    moving on..why is it so hard to say that it's over?..I've faked my smile..I've tried to forget and let the past slip away..realizing that in the end I'm still broken!Because I've let the present be overshadowed by my past.
    i choose to suffer in silence..@#!&*@!_it's painful!
    I keep on telling my self "Vhien you have 2 options :
    1.comfort yourself
    2.comfort yourself "
    then,music is my bestfriend..

    mr.Orland,if it doesn't kill you..its supposed to make you StrOnger! =)

    God Bless!be SafE!

  • hydz
    February 24, 2008 at 10:21 PM  

    huhuhu ang lungkot naman ng post mo na to...

    Mending the broken heart takes time.. Just wait ok, d mo kelangan madaliin yan, mahu-hurt ka lang.. I know its really hard to move on pero u can do it..just pray and God will give u the sign when to fall inlove again...cguro pag dumating ung time na un, u will be stronger than now...

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster