Lonely Sailor  

Friday, February 29, 2008


FHM called me lonely sailor when they publish my letter in there 50th issue. They call me lonely sailor because I'm so very lonely in my letter. I'm like a man alone in the island, a needle in the middle of the grass, A lost man in the jungle. I accept that I'm lonely sailor and that is right for me. I am a sailor who travels across the sea. A sailor encounters heavy and bad weather land life and sea life. I always encounter tragic pain life. Maybe this is the life of a lonely sailor to be demolished, to be taken over granted. I don't know what to do. i must be strong. I must face all the large waves that will destroy my dreams. Is there any solution to my life? If there is solution how come I'm still the lonely sailor?
In all that I encounter a problems and heavy weathers. I think this is the most disaster and painful of all. A disaster of my heart, my soul, my everything. I can't control my ship to sail in safe shore. The large waves pull me to the depth of there angry, dangerous circle. I don't have time to explain. They urgently want me to suffer there consequences as the lonely sailor. Born to be hurt, born to be like this, to be lonely forever. Every single minutes and hours they pound, beaten and slice my heart out. It's just like the song "SINAKTAN MO ANG PUSO KO" by Michael V. That's what happening to my heart now.
I may not survive this tragedy but I'm happy. I'm happy that I've love for the last time in my life. Thank you very much; you gave me a little time and experience to love. A love of a life time that will never be love to me. I'm full... full of emptiness, bitterness and loneliness. I must accept that this is the life of a Lonely Sailor.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Lonely Sailor

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster