I can't find the word to say goodbye  

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Do you already hear this song? It's a love song of a broken hearted. It explain how pain and how cruel love is. It's just like loosing a very special friend. They don't know what to say than Goodbye word to each other. This song is my companion 6 years ago. Until know this song is already my friend, It's already stamped to my mind, my heart and soul. It is very difficult to have this experience, the experience of falling down to the bottomless pit. I suffer a lot of pain, deep down to my mind and heart this pain exist. I don't know what to do in times like this. I don't have any friends and a companion. I just listen to this song and somehow it relieves my pain. It's very hard to recover when you already fix your dream, then suddenly your dreams will just fade away because of arguments, misunderstanding and you’re not meant to each other.
Loneliness, emptiness and bitterness that are what I feel right now. It's just like I've been smashed by an anchor. A 2565 kilos anchor drop into my heart. I can't carry it, I can't remove it. I want to recover but I'm afraid to do it. It's all in the mind, that’s what they say.. How come? How come you can remove it in you minds if it’s already fix and stamped. Months, years, centuries maybe this emptiness will be removed. They say time will come and come what may. I wish there is a type of mind that can be formatted like a computer. If that will happen, there will be no sad people who are listening to this music, no tears will be falling. There will be no emptiness, bitterness, loneliness and heartache. Charge to experience, that’s what they say when we encounter this unforgettable problems. But it always happens so all must be charge to experience... Just to learn? Every single day in your life, we always have a problem like this. It's not charge to experience anymore but you must rest your heart to the pain it suffers. Days, months, years, centuries maybe that is the right time to rest your heart. I need to be alone in a lonely space room while drinking my beer, Staring at the empty broken window, my tears slowly falling and dramatically. While listening into music titled...... I can't find the words to say goodbye.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster