My letters was publish in FHM Phil.  

Tuesday, February 19, 2008


FHM Philippines, One of the leading Men's Magazine here in the Philippines. There are many things and lesson in this mag. It's not just an ordinary paper that has sexy ladies on it. They tell some hint's to win girls hearts on this mag.
Any way my class mates in high school introduce me this mag. I just look at the cover of the mag and the cover girl before was Aubrey miles. I have no idea what’s inside of the mag. All I know is just a sexy pic's on a hot chick inside of this mag. I board my vessel assignment that was Nov 2003. I bought a copy of this mag onboard the ship. Time pass inside the ship and I browse the mag and I find out that it’s not just a sexy mag but it's also a book of knowledge. I read the letters of the fans and it's very interesting to read it.
it became part of there lives, good and bad times. When I go ashore in Boston Ma, I'd called to the Philippine and asked my relatives to send a copy of this mag every month. Then my wish was granted, every month i have my own copy on board the ship. I can finish reading the mag from 8am till 10pm nonstop. I gain knowledge what’s happening in the Philippines. I'm updated on what’s new and what’s hot on the gadgets and on the fashion. I decided to send mail on FHM and I'd just tell then what life on board and how FHM help me to overcome my homesick while on board the ship.


I'd never dream and think that my letter will be publishing in this mag. It was Aug 2004 the cover girl is Aubrey Miles FHM gold 50th issue. I tell to my crew mate that my letter was publish on the mag and they told me how come that you send mail? I told them that everything is impossible if you want to happen.
On my 2nd vessel assignment that was July 2006. Same procedure on board the ship I have a copy of the mag every month. I've read the letter column and I notice that there’s some seaman who are sending letters and they include there pictures. They prove that FMH helps them on board the vessel to overcome homesick. So I decided again to write in FHM and i include my picture. We are going to Boston Ma and from US Virgin Island to Boston it will take us 4 days navigation. Then on our 2nd day in the middle of Atlantic Ocean we encounter a hurricane. The hurricane was very strong; He emits show and large swell. Working outside for deck maintenance was canceled due to hurricane. Then I think of a cool stunt for my picture. I'd get my copy of FHM in my cabin and I go in the Lifeboat deck. The lifeboat deck was cover with snow and I ask my crew mate if he can take a picture on me together with my FHM. He takes my picture on my cool stunt and I send it to FHM. After a month I see again my letter with picture in the FHM. That was May 2007 issue.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster