About the TEMPORARY EDITOR of this blog  

Sunday, June 1, 2008


For those who did not know, Mr. Orland Espero (the OWNER of this blog) is my only brother, my big bro (his 8 yrs older then me).
I am Sheila May M. Espero, 18 yrs. old born in May 29, 1990 somewhere in Makati City. I'm 3rd yr Nursing student at Olivarez College in PARAƑAQUE CITY and soon to be a UNIVERSITY (I don't know when ☺).
I love reading magazines, surfing in the internet and playing online games there especially FRESBO. I like those person who are kind, down to earth, those whose feet always stay in the ground, jolly, funny joker and makes my world round and round and round (Men I feel dizzy hehehe just joking).
I hate those person who are "MAPANGLAIT" as if naman super GANDA nila or some times MAGANDA nga their attitude naman ang ugly (I HATE THEM!) I also hate those person who are PLASTIC (Be true to your self and others cause God is always true to us).
I'm Just a simple LADY (HUH! I'm 18), who want to finish my BACHELOR DEGREE IN NURSING to help my MAMA and PAPA in the near future. I want them to feel the beautiful life someday. With out them I may not be here in this beautiful world created by or loving LORD GOD.
For those who want me to know better just always leave a message here or just add me up on my YM and Friendster sheilamay_07@yahoo.com.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster