The pepperoni pizza in Ventspils Latvia  

Sunday, June 15, 2008


It’s nice to go ashore and before you go back to the ship you must full your self or eat something outside. Food in the ship and food outside have lot's difference. The food in the ship is nice and delicious but if the cook have a pacham thing (pachamba chamba) we are dead meet in our whole contract. If the cook has a golden hand we will be happy for the rest of our contract that we are forcing the cook to extend his contract hehehe.
I just want to buy at the grocery to eat something because they don’t have Mc Donald fast food in the surroundings. Then the 4th engr. (He was my batch mate in our school). He told me bunkmate come we will eat in the restaurant. When he told me that we will eat to the restaurant I was on shy mode type so I just say no thank bunkmate its ok for me not to eat I will just buy at the grocery. Then he eagerly wants me to come with him so I just say ok bunkmate I will come together with you to eat in the restaurant. We enter the restaurant inside the mall and all of the Russian costumers look on us. Then the waitress gives us the menu and we are in soooo deep in shocked when we see the menu. We were just like kids that don’t know how to read. All words are written in the menu was are in Russian language so we just scratched our heads. We look carefully in the menu if there is in English word then we see the pepperoni. We decided to have this pepperoni but we are in confuse if what kind of pepperoni is in the menu. My bunkmate orders the pepperoni and some soda. My bunkmate asked the waitress if the pepperoni can accommodate 3 persons. The waitress speaks in russian with a hand language and some little English. She says like this yezzz 3 perzon ok. Then we ok too hehe. The waitress gives the soda to us and we are in deep shocked to the price. The price of the soda is 0.50 almost one US dollar and its small like the coke sakto. 10 minutes pased the pepperoni pizza was serve. The pepperoni pizza was large as a plangana it’s very very big. Thin crust, lots of cheese and we are looking for the pepperoni but we only see the fresh siling labuyo toppings. We ask to the waitress where is the pepperoni she point the siling labuyo and says that pepperoni to us. My bunkmate asks for a small plate. My bunkmate says like this can we have some small plate pls? Then the waitress says huh? My bunkmate hand language like this aaaaa sssmaallll plate pls. Then the waitress says huh again. Then my crew mate just says PLATITO BOBO!! Then the waitress understands the platito and she give us platito hehe.
We are crying while we eat the pizza because it’s too hot for us. The Russian just ignore the hot spicy of the chili’s but for us it’s a terrible mistake to order the pizza. Then our beverage is soda so if we drink the soda while eating the pizza the spice of the pizza will react to the acid of the soda making the spicy more spicier. We learn our lesson and the lesson is DO NOT ORDER THE FOOD IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS WRITTEN IN THE MENU AND IF THE WAITERSS DONT KNOW HOW TO SPEAK IN FULL ENGLISH. : )

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


11 comments: to “ The pepperoni pizza in Ventspils Latvia

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster