Dad, being your Daughter has always make me feel special  

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Last June 10,2008, was my father's birthday. To be honest this is the first time in my life that I gave him a gift (since birth Huh!). So to be special I gave him a mug (with a words of Cool dad and hot I'll tell you later why I gave him that kind of mug) and a card with a poem;









Dad,
Being your
Daughter
has
Always
made me fell Special

As a child, calling you "Papa" was
something I did naturally. As a adult,
calling you "Dada" is
something I do with pride.
Being your daughter has always made
me fell special.Making others feel good seems
to be such a natural part of you.

I want to thank you for love.
Whether it's meant
extending an outstretched
hand or going that extra mile, you've always
been there for me. When times weren't at
their best, your gentle strength guided me.

When times were good, you knew what to say
and do. Your encouragement, support and
belief in me are just a few of the considerate
ways that you have constantly kept me
feeling loved.

Today I want to remind you that your
love has made an important different in my
life. Even though I'm grown up now, in
my heart you'll always be my "Dada".

And I also wrote a letter;

Papa,
Happy Birthday pa and Advance happy Father's day. As you can see, I gave you a mug and there are words of hot and cool dad. This 2 words symbolizes you as my Father. First from being hot, cause sometimes you become angry easily, your temper is so short. But sometimes you are a "Cool Dad" because when you are in the mood you dance with the music and I love it so much you look funny (hahaha). I also loves when you throw some jokes even though sometimes it is corny.
Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PA, wish you all the luck, may you have more birthdays to come and good health.

Your daughter,
May2x

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster