Good morning France  

Friday, June 13, 2008



I woke up 0800 hrs (June 26, 2008) in Inter Hotel France. My room is located in 3rd floor. The whole hotel is covered with wi-fi system and unluckily my laptop don't have a wireless LAN. It requires additional device for wireless system. I need a USB flash drive wireless LAN to access to there wi-fi system in the hotel. I don’t like to turn on the television because all of the channels are in French language (nose bleed). I take a bath and prepare my self to go out to the hotel to see the beautiful morning of France.
My crewmate and I take our breakfast at 0830hrs. We ask for the staple food of the Filipino’s “Rice” unfortunately they don’t have rice but they have lots of lot’s of French bread. The waiter serve us a hot chocolate and he told to us that the breakfast is a buffet type so we can get what we what and eat what we want. Cheese, hard boiled eggs, and cold cuts these are available in the buffet. I can’t full my self up because we are eating bread (French bread sigurado yung utot ko amuy French bread narin) not rice.
After we finish our breakfast we rest for a while and we are planning to go out to the Hotel. It’s pretty cold outside so we decided to wear our jackets to feel warm while walking in the street. We take picture to the chairs, bridge, pigeons, road etc. This is the privileged of a seaman. We can travel the work free and to see all beautiful places around the world. This is my first time to visit this place (Le harve France). The place is beautiful but there are some negatives about this place. The people here don’t know how to speak in English language some can speak but a little bit only. So it’s difficult to ask them what or where you are. They just speak on there language that all.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Good morning France

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster