Crush Since High school.  

Monday, March 3, 2008

I remember when I was high school student that was 2nd year high school year 1997. I had a crush on my class mate. She's so beautiful, an Arabian beauty. I remember when I see her or when I smell her perfume my hearts beats faster, I'm sweating and don't know what to do. In short I’m a torpe. Suddenly I decided na parang tirang bahala na ligawan sya. She knows that I'm serious of courting her but we have an agreement before I can court her. The agreement is I must loose weight. My waste line before was 45 inches. She gives me one month to reduce weight. I told her that’s ok for me. I can reduce my waste line to 33 inches. She agrees to what I said to her about the agreement and there it goes the challenge begins. I was a green belt in karate in that times so I have knowledge on how to get a proper work out. From 1 in the afternoon till 4 pm Monday to Sunday I workout, and give a Hard training for me to reduce weight. My formula was discipline because I'm deeply in love to my classmate. I'm just like preparing my self to a tournament. I didn't skip my work out even I'm tired. I punch, kick my punching bag to loose weight. After 1 month of work out I gain what I want to have a 33 inches waste line. All of my uniforms in school are big enough for me. It's a big difference from 45 inches to 33 inches waste line. Now I'm ready to win her heart now.
I approach my crush and told her if I can now court her, I just do my promise to loose weight in one month time. Can I have a permission to court you? She was so shock at me. Kala nya di ko magagawang magpapayat ng 1 month. It's impossible? (kung gusto mo may paraan, kung away may dahilan). She smile at me and told me ok you have the right to court me. Courting the most beautiful girl in campus was so hard. There are lot's of karabibal, sino nga ba ako eh ordinary tao lang ako. Lamang sila ng 10 paligo sakin. It's difficult to win her heart out. Time goes by I'm still trying to be the best for her. I’m Doing what ever the best for her. The last day for school year nalang, but di parin ako sinasagot. Last 1 hour nalang at vacation na, I'm still waiting for the sweet oo from her. Natatabihan ko naman sya and we can stare at each others eyes. I'm the one who have problem. "TORPE" that’s the big problem. She told me that your ok but your torpe, It's already end of the school year. If you like you can continue it by next school year. I told her ok I will continue it next school year. It is difficult for me to court her when we are 3rd year high school. Her class her start form afternoon and my class start from morning. I have nothing to do so I just let it go.
Years past we already in the 4th year and the Junior and Senior prom are near. I'm preparing for it, I'm the wing deputy cmdr in C.A.T. at last the Junior Senior prom is here I don't have a guts to dance her remember I'm "TORPE" before but instead I ask a permission if it's ok for her to have a photo together. She agrees to what I told to her. We graduate in high school and after that there’s no more communication. Di pa uso ang text nun meron pero globe at may kamahalan pa ang text dati.
6 years past (year 2005) I'm now a seaman and even we don't have a communication I still have our picture in prom. I keep it and bring it when I aboard the vessel and hoping that we will see each other again. I tried to find her, ask my entire batch mate in high school if they knew where my crush is. Then one of my batch mate told me that she’s my friend in friendster. I told him what is friendster? (When I was onboard the ship nauso yung friendster kaya di ko alam dati yun). Then when I came back to the Philippines I create my account on friendster. Then my batch mate adds me as friend in his account. I search his friends list and I see my profiles crush. I leave a message to her account that hello do you still remember me? I hope we can meet here is my number. Then after an hour my mobile phone rang, I have a 1 text message. I read it and guess what it's my crush, she told me that sure why not! Long time no see. We text everyday, nagbabalitaan kung anung nangyari sa buhay buhay. Then we meet at the mall, 6 years past ang daming pagbabago. She's much more pretty and matured. Me I'm still the Orland guy but I'm not torpe anymore. We eat at the fast food then I gave her pasalubong. I told her that even I didn't know that we will be see each other again for the past 6 years I'd still buy some pasalubong for you. She told me I'm still the sincere Orland before walang nagbago sayo. I told her do you remember our prom picture? nasakin parin yun at dinadala dala ko yung pagsumasakay ako ng barko. She dare me, ok if you are telling the truth show me the picture now. I open my bag then inabot ko yung picture ng prom last 6 years ago pa. She was so shock to see it. Grabe walang pagbabago sa picture di man lang naluma at kumupas thoughtful and sincere Orland ka parin talaga. After that we went home and we plan if we can see each other and watch a movie. She agrees that we can see each other after 2 weeks I think.
After 2 weeks we meet again in the mall we watch a movie. I can’t remember the movie but it’s all about a man and a woman that after a year I think that is 8 year. The man decided to court her ex girlfriend again but it’s too late. His ex girlfriend already have a husband. After we watch a movie we just roam at the mall. I tell her that I'd still love her since high shcool. Walang pagbabago sa pagtingin ko sayo. 6 years I've been waiting for this to come and say this to you again that I'm not the torpe Orland that you've knew when we are high school (6 years ago). She smiled at me and told me that it’s difficult to decide Orland. I asked her why? You are a seaman and you always leave Philippines. Me I will be going back to Saudi together with my dad and mon. Long distance relationship is very difficult and cannot be effective for us. We will just waste our time to the long distance relationship. Maraming pwedeng mangyari sa isang oras and isang segundo. We will not work out. After 6 years of waiting to her heart walang nangyari but it's ok for me. It's too late naman talaga eh parang yung pinanood naming movie and It's too late na yung guy sa kanyang ex na bumalik. That’s a lesson for me…That’s my story of crush since high school.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Crush Since High school.

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster