Greatest Fear.  

Friday, March 7, 2008

Every human in this world have there own weakness, they have there own fears. Others are afraid in heights, afraid in insects afraid in there own shadows. For me I have my greatest fear, a fear that make me weak, make loose my senses, sense of touch..... None sense, and common sense. My greatest fear is just a tiny little needle. Yes even It's funny I'm afraid to a needle that used by doctors and nurses. I'm afraid of the INJECTION. That's what I'm afraid of. I don't know what happens to me and what is the coast of my scared in this Injection is. Sabi nga kagat lang daw na langam yun.... Sige kayo nga ang mapakagat sa langam kayo nyo? Even I'm watching on the TV or in a real life I’m still afraid in injected, I just feel the sting of the injection. Parang ako yung tinuturukan, my knees are shacking to dead, it almost loose my strength to walk away.
Every year I'm taking my medical examination for my company requirement to work onboard the ship. It compose of Ishihara, Stoll, urine, ECG, ultra sound, and physical exam, and the last is getting my blood sample in my veins. Of course if you will get a blood to the veins you will use the injection. This cute nurse is ready to inject me to my veins. I don't look at the needle and the cute nurse told me sir??? Ok lang po kayo? Hindi pa natutusok sakin umaaray na ako sa sakit tapos namimilipit na ako to dead. The nurse was laughing to dead and told me sir you’re cute but you’re afraid to the injection sayang kayo sir. I told to the nurse that I don't know how to remove my fear to that thing. I just really don't know how to do it. Then the nurse replied to me that di ka pwedeng magka gf ng nurse baka himatayin ka lalo na sa mga injection nya sa bag nya and kung magaaway kayo eh sigurado injection lang ang magpapabaksak sayo hehehe. I just smiled at her and wink my right eye then leave the clinic. Nakakahiya ako.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Greatest Fear.

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster