Junior Senior Prom  

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

High school is the most unforgettable experience in our entire life. We learn different things in high school life. From friendship, puppy love, varsity etc. We precious our high school life. Even we already in college or we are now have our own job, and own life. We still communicate our high school friends.
Junior is 3rd year high school and 4th year is senior. There are some celebrations in our high school year and that is the junior and senior prom. It's just like a social party to both year and a turn over party something like that. I experience my JS prom when i was in high school. I'm so happy to my JS prom and i cannot forget this memorable party but there is one little thing that change my prom and I'm already carrying it forever in my entire life.
When i was a junior in our school the president of our school announced that we will not be having our JS prom in our year. We react to what the president told us about the cancellation of the prom. Our president promises us that next year there will be a JS prom for our batch.
After a year of waiting, we already got into 4 year high school and we are now the senior in your school. We remind our president regarding to our prom. Our president told us that he did not forget his promise to us that we will be having a JS prom in our year. Time comes and we will be having our JS prom celebration. I prepare my outfit, a black slack and a long sleeve with neck tie. I ask my classmate if i can hop with his ride going to JS prom. My classmate told me that no problem with that you can hop with my ride. I was shock when i see one of the members of the retrospect in his house. The member of the retrospect is his step father. His step father was so nice and gentlemen, He assists me in my cloth to be fit for me. His step father drives us to the site of our JS prom. The place was so nice it is one of the famous hotels in manila. The midtown hotel and that is my first time to be in one of the beautiful hotels in manila. After an hour of traveling we already arrived at the Midtown hotel. I was the take charge for the color in our JS prom. I'm a deputy commander in CAT before. I enjoy the prom but i don't dance like hell. I just eat, eat and eat the whole night long.
It's almost 12 midnight and we are planning to go to a bar outside the hotel. We want to experience or extend the night life into a bar. The clock strikes at 12 midnight and we are now leaving the hotel to proceed to the bar. Then the Personal Attention sounded (ding ding ding ding!! attention Mr. Orland Espero.. your father is waiting at the lobby). I'm just like a Cinderella, My class mate was laughing to dead when they hear the PA. I just ignore the laughing of my fellow classmate and i just proceed to the lobby. My father and i proceed to the car park, he borrow a car to my uncle. The car was cool!! It's loaded with all the gadgets, the most advance car that I've seen. Its color silver....... a silver stainless owner type jeep. With super clear light and night boom box. This is my story on how i experience the Junior and Senior Prom.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Junior Senior Prom

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster