Mapagpatawad ang Diyos at yan ay totoo  

Sunday, March 23, 2008

I believe that God is good, God forgive his sons who are walking to the wrong path. I believe that he forgive me because he granted my wish even I've been a black sheep to his sons. He still loves me although I abandon God before and I was wrong to do that. This Holly week I will share some patotoo that God will help you and forgive you even how hard is your sins.
That was July 2005, me and my batch mate in Academy, we take the OIC (officer in charge of navigational watch) for PRC board exam in Marine officer. Actually I was a skul bukol and I am taking a hard time to study or review on all the subjects in our board exam. I try to study but I only get little on all the subject matters. I strive hard to study then one of my classmate in review tell me that (common lets go to St. Jude in Mendiola). I told her that's ok I will go there in St. Jude in Mendiola. From review center to St. Jude we walk for about 20 minutes. We arrive there and I was wondering who is St. Jude and why it is there are many people come here to pray. St. Jude is the saint of the hopeless and there are many are in need of help to pass the board exam. There are different people that are reviewing. There are laws, nursing, cpa etc. I just clear my mind that I need help so I agree to my self that I want some help (nasa Diyos and awa nasa Tao ang gawa). Yes I know that I give all my best to study and I need some support above. Every Thursday I'm taking the Novena of St. Jude, I don't miss a novena on St. Jude. Then I try to go in Quiapo every Friday and In Baclaran every Wends. Even I ask help to the one above I still study and give my all just to pass the board exam. Then the judgment day was arrive, we take the board exam and its so hard and 50% I will pass or failed but even I think I pass or failed I still pray to pass. After 5 days of waiting the result of board exam was here. I looked at the website to see if I pass. Unluckily my name was not included to the list of passer. Masama ang loob ko nun because I give all and I study hard. Kinasuklaman ko ang Diyos tinalikuran ko sya sa sobrang galit ko sakanya. Kulang nalang sumali ako sa mga satanismo dahil di ako tinulungan ni God. Then I e-mail my friend sir CK, I tell all the story and what is happening to me. Then sir CK told me that there are 3 answers that God gave to his sons, YES, NO AND NEXT TIME. Sir CK told me that GOD answer to you is Next time because meron pang magandang mangyayari sakin and it's not time to be an officer. Sir Ck told me that don't worry next time you take your board exam God will say to you that it's time to pass the exam and I will say YES that you will pass. Sir Ck told me that wag kong gawin na talikuran ang Diyos test yung sayo para lalo kang tumatag sa pananampalataya sakanya. I listen to Sir CK what he told me.
I board the ship 1 month after I failed to pass the exam. Matigas ang puso ko parin pagdating kay God. Even matigas ang puso ko sa kanya nandyan parin ang point na lumalabot at I'm ask to him that "why God why? Why this is happening to me? Please forgive me to all my sins". I take all my reviewers board the ship and I still study even I’m having a hard time to my schedule in my job as Ordinary Seaman. Sometime my crew mate told me that bat ka pa nagaarala eh di kanaman papasa sa exam, Magpintura ka nalang dyan at magtrabaho. That is a big challenge to me when my crew mate told me that. Pinagsisisihan ko na yung ginawa ko kay God before. I promise to my self that i will go back to St. Jude church para humingi ng tawad. One of my crew mates told me that how about you go to St. Clare of Assisi, I told him who is St. Clare? My crew mate told me that all who are suffering to a problem go in St. Clare. They are wishing to 6 pieces of eggs. Inaalay ang 6 eggs kay St. Clare, my crew mate told me that wala namang mawawala Kung pupunta kadun and gawin yun. He told me some miracles about St. Clare just to prove me that St. Clare are miraculous. I believe my crew mate and St. Clare is St. of love, not only in love but also in all problems.
June 2007 my contract is finish so its time to go home. I was panning to go in St. Clare church to make a wish that I hope God will forgive me. After I go to St. Clare I take a mass in St. Jude Church and ask forgiveness on what I do last 2005. I deeply pray that God can forgive me sa pagtalikod ko sa kanya. Then I decide to go in St. Clare together with my dad. I make a wish to the 6 egg and pray for forgiveness (Please help me St. Clare to tell God nagsisisi na ako sa mga sins ko). Aug 2007 I take the review again on my board exam. I was happy because all that I've study while I'm aboard the ship was being tackled. I don't slack on studying perhaps I still study hard. I take again a novena every Thursday in St. Jude; my main purpose is to forgive me in what I've done before. Then my Parents told me that try the 9 days novena of St. Clare. Ok I'll try the Novena even I'm taking Novena in St. Jude. They give me the photo copy of Novena in St. Clare, the title is "PLEASE PICK ME UP AND I WILL HELP YOU" I believe on what the paper says so I try it. After you finish praying for the novena in St. Clare you will leave 9 copies of the photo copied novena. It's just like a novena chain. When you leave you 9 pieces novena others will pick and they will do the same. 9 days of doing it, praying the novena for 9 days and leaving a 9 copies everyday on 9 days.


Then the Judgment day was here again. I'm confident for now because I really study hard and I hope that God will assist me this time. I remember what Sir CK told me that don't worry Orland next time you will pass the exam with the help of GOD. Then the Exam began, I’m very careful in answering the exam. I always whispering that please help me God to my exam please wag nyo sana akong biguin. Then I finish the board exam and after 5 days of waiting my shipping company told me that Sir Orland Congrats you pass the exam. I called my shipping company that how did you know that I pass the exam? I was looking at the internet every hour but there are no results. My shipping company told me that believe me because we already got the result in the PRC. I shout for joy and celebrate; I tell my dorm mates and land lady that I pass the exam. My land lady told me that congrats Sir Orland! Then I correct her Ate wag mo akong tawaging "SIR" kaibigan nyo ako dati and maski nakapasa ako sa board exam di tataas ang ere ko sa inyo. You can still call me andoy or orland then i smiled. My land lady smile ok andoy congrats you pass the exam.
My first Objective is to say thank you to God. I go to St. Jude church and even there is heavy rain I still precede to St. Jude church. No one can stop me to go there to say thank you. I pray deeply that Lord thank you very much that you help me to my exam and thank you that you already forgive my sins. Then after I finished praying in St. Jude I proceed to St. Clare and St. Clare is a girl so I bought a 1 dozen roses for here. Inalay ko yung 1 dozen roses to her and kiss her kwintas and knock to the glass that protect her and pray again deeply. I told her that St. Clare thank you very much that you help me and forgive me to my sins. Then suddenly I feel like tumayo yung balahibo sa kanang pisngi ko na parang hinahaplos or hinawakan. Parang hinaplos ni St. Clare yung pisngi ko and I think she is saying something that It's ok my son Lord already forgive you. That is the most unforgettable experience in my life praying deeply then parang hinaplos ang pisngi ko.
For now there are many pagsubok again that I've been encountering but even how hard is the test i will not give up again because i know that even it is very hard the test the Lord will open his arms to help you. That is my Story on how God forgive me to all my sins.

.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


1 comments: to “ Mapagpatawad ang Diyos at yan ay totoo

  • hydz
    March 23, 2008 at 3:38 PM  

    What a very touching story...
    God grants our wishes in His time so we have to wait for it and don't loose hope.
    Everything happens for a reason naman eh so whenever we experience failure or downtimes, just take it as life's trials to make us stronger. He will never abandon us naman eh, He is always there to support us and He will never give us crosses that we couldn't shoulder..Remember the story of footprints in the sand? God carries us pag di na natin kaya...:)

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster