Guitar Hero Freak!  

Sunday, March 9, 2008

(Please buffer the video below so that after you finish reading the article you can already watch the video with out interrupting and stopping).


I love guitar since I was a high school student. I got my first guitar when my father gave me as a present on my birthday. It's an acoustic guitar and its color green. Actually I don't know how to play or start the guitar. Then I ask my neighbor to teach me how to play a guitar. He teaches me on how to read the chord chart and some finger exercise. After that he didn't teach me again because he is busy on his work. I'd try to practice by my self, remembering the lesson of my friend to play the guitar. My fingers are hurt and deeply in pain because of pressing the string on the guitar. Sabi ng barkada ko sa una lang yan pero pag nagtagal na at pagnagkaron ng kalyo yung daliri mo. Di ka na masasaktan at gaganda na yung tunog ng paggigitara mo. I try to ignore the pain because I want to learn how to play the guitar, After 1 month of hard training on my guitar. At last I can play continuously with out the pain in my finger tips and already gain the smooth sound while I'm playing the guitar. I've practice the song bakit ba by siakol and I'd perfect it. If you based on the guitar group I belong to the rhythm guitarist. I've practice everyday to be the best but I was not best at all. It's ok to exert my effort because I learn and learn to be more precise guitarist. After a year of practicing i can play much more perfect rhythm on my guitar..
I'd try plucking on my guitar but it's difficult in the timing. I’d always loss my timing but sabi nga nila na kung gusto may paraan. I learn to read a guitar tabs and it takes me to practice for 5 months for perfect timing in plucking. One of my junior in Academy teaches me some technique on how to have a good Plucking. Here is my favorite song "how did you know" that I've learned on my junior. Sit back and relax while watching this video..





Then I after a month graduate in college and it’s time to say goodbye to land life and hello sea life. United States was our discharging port. America is one of the high technology in the world. They exert effort to produce a new high tech gadgets to help there people to do there work easily and faster. My crew mate introduces me the Guitar hero console. A video game that produce by Red Octane. It's just like the dance dance revolution and dance mania in play station 2. I don't know how to play this guitar hero game. My crew mate told me that parang gitara lang yan so as the basic rule train hard fight easy. After a day and months of rigid training on the guitar hero console. I can now play the guitar hero console like the real guitar. It's fun because when you press the fret bar you can produce different sound of the electric guitar. It's just like a real electric guitar as in wow! Nakakaadik ang guitar hero. In guitar hero one my favorite song there is the Smoke in the water and i love rock n roll. Then after months of waiting the Red Octane they produce the Guitar Hero II console. It's so expensive on the first month of release. It cost 200 US dollars. Alam mo naman ang pinoy pinapamura muna bago bumili. So after 2 months of waiting the 200 US dollar price became 100 US dollars nalang. Without hesitation I bought the guitar hero as quickly as possible. More new songs, more new technique and characters to choose from. It's easy for me to play the Guitar Hero II because I already have an experience in guitar hero I. Then my crew mate told me that we can play together on the guitar hero 2. A team or show down on the game. I told to my crew mate lets play team on the guitar hero. He will be the bass guitar and I will be the lead guitarist.





Now this is my master piece the Thunder horse. A heavy metal music that i love to play in the Guitar hero II. As my requirement please don't try this at home. For your eyes only.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Guitar Hero Freak!

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster