Statue at the bay.  

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Every day I'm riding an fx taxi going to kalaw because I'm taking my training in Far East Maritime. The route of this taxi was along Roxas Boulevard. Along the Roxas Boulevard, you will see the Bay Walk. Before, this Bay Walk is place for party animal at night time. You can't see the nice sea view in bay walk because there are many protruding stores and stages on it. After a year they declare a Ban for all night spot in Bay walk because they said that it is one of the main cost of prostitutions and they disturbing who are resting in five star hotels located in Roxas Boulevard. On my opinion it depends on persom if you like to get a prostitute or just want to have fun at night.
Now I see the result on the Bay Walk. You can see the nice view on it. It is very clean and romantic.. Not like before that there are many trashes in the morning. It's so beautiful especially in the morning if you are watching the sunrise and before night is the sunset. You can see people running, fishing in the morning. You can now see the Vessel at anchor, bunkering and passenger ship underway going to pier. Bay Walk is much more beautiful than before. While I'm looking in the nice beautiful view in Bay walk. I notice some statue at the bay. At first I didn't catch my attention, It's just an ordinary statue what else could I see to that? After an hour looking all the great things at the bay there is 1 statue that catches my attention. It's composed of a family, a father, a mother, 2 children and a dog. It's just like this statue are expressing something, expressing somehow they are very happy. If you just glimpse on them you will just notice that they are stones but if you think why and how are they and what is really happening to them you will just say to your self naman nakakaingit naman ang statue nato. The youngest child is trying to walk then the father, mother, one of the children and the dog are trying to cheer up the young child that he can make it, He can make it to walk going to his father. It's just like they are so happy and they do not feel the sadness here in the world as individual.
If you deeply think of what is going on to them it’s just a single work to the statue. Happy, that’s what they are trying to express to all people who are looking at them. Even there have many problems that we encounter to our life we must be happy and brave for it to face the problem. They are successful happy family; they are working together by means of cheering the youngest boy just to walk going to his father. A simple expression means a lot if you just think of it. Every day when I'm passing by in this statue, I always dream that if ever I had a chance to have my own family. I like to be like there family. Strong, full of happiness that’s what family is to be one solid stone to face any difficulties. I really, really, want to have a family if time will come. After two years when I already gain what I want to gain and finish all my projects in my life. Naiingit ako when i see a cute baby carried by there mom or dad. I'm just wishing that sana magkaron na din ako ng baby and a respectful, responsible, honest, and truthful wife that will love a simple seaman like me. Who always on batikos na semanloloko kayo kaya wala kayong karapatang seyosohin. I hope na tumigil na yung alipusta samin at pabayaan naman kaming mamuhay ng tahimik just like the statue in the Bay Walk.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Statue at the bay.

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster