Flight Disaster.  

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

First time..... We all get experience through first time. The First step to all professional must be in there first experience. Without a first experience you don’t have knowledge within the subject matter. We are not computer that just one click and we can know what on it. It takes time to study or develop the job description. It takes days, weeks or month to perfect it or to be familiar on what you are doing on your job. It's just like a child that doesn’t know how to walk. He doesn’t know what is walking for but because of determination he was able to walk properly. That was happening to us when we are first timer nangangapa sa dilim.
I leave the Philippines alone when I was a cadet to join my vessel assignment. That was November 23, 2003 and my joining port was New York City. This is the privilege of a seaman to ride a plane for free for joining the ship in other country. Actually it’s my first time to ride a plane and I really don't know what to do and what is the rule inside the plane. After a few minute the cabin crew announced that we can now board the plane. Before I enter the plane I give my boarding pass to the cabin crew. Simple words to my self for a first timer go with the flock. We have a sit number inside the plane and I don't know where to find it. I just notice the man in front of me looking up and I see the sit number because of him. I'd look for my sit and when I finally get to my proper sit number I quickly sit and take a deep breath and told to my self WOOOOW ang ganda sa loob ng eroplano at ang lamig hehe. I notice to my arm rest that there are many buttons. The channel, volume buttons, the digital number, light, cabin crew assistance and headset plug. I put the headset in my ears and I heard the captain and the cabin crew announcing the rules and safety messages on board the plane. I listen very careful on what they are saying.
The cabin crews are giving something. It's a hot white rolled towel and she’s is using a clip when giving the hot rolled white towel. I thought that the hot rolled white towel is a lumpiang puti. I told to my self uy! tamang tama gutom na gutom na ako, makakain na ako hehe. The cabin crew gave the hot white rolled towel and I quickly bite the white rolled hot towel. Then my pinoy sit mate told me while smiling at me. Pare di kinakain yan.... pamunas sa kamay yan. Of course huli na ako, I already bite the hot rolled white towel. Then I told him that joke joke joke! Then smile tapos binawi ko rin yung joke. Sorry pare first time ko eh, then my sit mate smiled at me and told me ok lang yan pare first time eh hehehehe.
We are already on a proper altitude to serve the food. I don't really know what I will eat. Baka panget or di ko magustuhan wala naman free taste eh. Then the cabin crew asks me like this.... chuan kang lhing..?? She smiled at me nicely. After a few minutes I don't know what to say I just smiled and shock. The cabin crew notice that I don't understand what she is telling to me then she speak English. Hello sir what do you like chicken or beef? She smiles again. Then I was talking to my mind how about ikaw, ang gusto ko then laugh ehehe. Actually I don't know what will I have if the chicken or the beef. I just pause and smiled at her (pacute). Then my sit mate told the cabin crew that he like to have a chicken. Then my other sit mate told the cabin crew I want chicken too. Then I speak to the cabin crew that I want a chicken too..... (gaya gaya ako). The cabin crew asked how a bout a drink sir? My two sit mate order an apple juice. Syempre first time eh can I have apple juice please with a tantaliting smile again. I told to my self bahala Kung panget ang lasa gaya gaya kasi eh huhuhu.
After we finish eating our meal I just want to listen a romantic music. I put my headset in my ears, turn the volume and listen the very nice squelch. No music at all it's a pure squelch. I think or maybe there is no radio station pag lumilipad ang eroplano, how silly I am. It's ok not to listen in a music I just want to sleep na. After all I'm very tired. After an hours of sleeping. I tried to test again if there is music in my head set. Same as it was there were no music at all. Even nakakahiya I ask my sit mate again na pare wala akong marining na music sa headset ko? siguro kaya walang music kasi masyadon tayong mataas tama bayun? Then my sit mate smiled at me again and told me to push button channel to your arm rest. I try to push the button in my arm rest then finally I hear a music na. I told to my sit mate na thank you very much na di ka naubusan ng pasensya sakin sa kakatanong ko. Than my sit mate replied no probelm, ok lang yan pare I know kung anu ang feeling ng first time sa eroplano.
Nakakatuwa ang first time.. So if ever there are people who are first timer don't laugh at them. Pwede siguro bulong or smile nalang sakanila. Teach them how they can operate and how they can learn from there mistakes. Malay nyo meron syang alam na di natin alam tapos natulungan tayo diba masaya yun. Give knowledge to one another.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Flight Disaster.

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster