Winner in my profession but looser in my love life.  

Sunday, March 2, 2008

At last t I achieve what I must achieve. I already done the first step in my career, every people in this world want to be successful, to be professional human being on there jobs. Every piece of knowledge on our lesson we absorb it to be the last man standing, to be the champion of the champion. Passing the board exam was unforgettable experience. It's just like the movie 300. The few, the proud the strongest. When we pass the board exam it’s just like you show that you can do it, you can be the one of the best. You belong to the one; you are one of the finest people in this earth. I'm now starting to build my career to build my future dream to come true. There is no impossible in this time. I can show everything that I'm one of the champions, one of the best, the one of the last man standing. I want to reach what ever I can reach. I'm not contended on my self. I want to grow, I want to win, and I want everything. I'm doing this for my future, for my one and only love of a lifetime, my partner for life, my forever.
Yes I'm winner on my profession but I'm looser in my love life. I've already show that I'm the last man standing, the champion of the champion, the best of the best, and one of the finest man who lives in this earth. In times of love life, I'm the poor of the poorest, beaten up and down, smash, turn into pieces, fractured, and killed by killer. I'm not the best; I'm the one who is the low class human, the lowest mammal in this earth. I can't maintain and hold my course to the safe shore but it alters to the raging big waves to kill me, to end my career, and my future dream. I'm always the one who is hurt, the shattered beaten heart, a falling angel that can't fly. No one can help me falling to the pit of fire and to be slave of the waiting devil. I hope that I can be happy in my life. I might find a solution to be love and to show how I am special. Broken vow, half crazy that is right for me. Help me to find myself to recover it and start again. I'm like a fragile glass that one mistake of handling and I'll be broken, turn into pieces and maybe never to be recovered because of what is happening to me right now.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


1 comments: to “ Winner in my profession but looser in my love life.

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster